AirGate-Modbus is a gateway designed to create a network of wireless sensors.
It can be used as extender of Modbus RS485 network and offers flexibility and scalability for the various networks inside facilities. It has long range wireless communication, reaching up to 3200 feet (1000m).
Operating through own NOVUS-Air wireless network protocol (802.15.4), AirGate-Modbus is independent from the IT customer infrastructure.
The communication has secure data traffic, ensured by 128-bit encryption, and uses available frequency bands of less interference, providing stability and reliability in the communication link. Easy installation, configuration and diagnostics make the AirGate-Modbus an outstanding product for field commissioning.
- Communication Interfaces: Micro-USB Type-B, RS485 and IEEE802.15.4
- Protocols: Modbus RTU and NOVUS-Air
- Network Topology: Point-to-point, star and tree
- Wireless Features: ISM 2.4 GHz, DSSS, OQPSK, 15 channels, Tx Power 20dBm, Sensitivity -96dBm, Line-of-Sight Range 1000 m
- Security Features: AES-CBC-128 Encryption
- Modes of Operation: RS485-Master, USB-Master, Multi-Master, RS485-Slave
- Firmware Upgrade: Yes, by USB
- Power Supply: 10-30 Vdc
- Programmable Functions: Mode of Operation and Communication Settings
- Configuration: Yes, via USB with DigiConfig
- Housing: Injected in PA66
99.5 x 114 x 17.5 mm + Antenna 105 mm
3.92 x 4.49 x 0.69 in + Antenna 4.13 in
- Operating Range:
Temperature -10 to 70 °C (14 to 158 °F)
Humidity 80% up to 30 °C (86 °F)
- Protection Rating: IP20
- Electric Protection: Reverse Polarity
- Certifications: CE, FCC, ANATEL (01818-11-07089)