Novus' AirGate-3G is a cellular router for Internet of Things (IoT) applications and provides remote access to local networks.
It acts as a Modbus RTU master and reads up to 64 registers of Modbus remote channels.
All data generated can be published on NOVUS Cloud platform, which allows access anytime and anywhere, besides providing efficient and reliable storage.
- Dual SIM card redundancy for continuous cellular connection, supports 2G/3G
- Modbus Gateway provides routing between Modbus RTU/ ASCII and Modbus TCP networks
- Up to 32 alarms signaling through SMS and e-mail
- Digital Input and output with pulse counting
- Auto reboot via SMS, through identified phone call and by watchdog timer
- Two fully configurable RS232 and RS485 serial interface
- Dual port ethernet interface 10/100 Mbps (for 2 LANs or 1 LAN + 1 WAN)
- NOVUS Cloud service connectivity for data storage and browsing
- USB 2.0 host port allows local firmware update and configuration
- Temporary local data recording ensure data integrity even during long connection lost events. Storage on USB flash drive, local memory or MicroSD card
- NOVUSLink: M2M centralized management platform for remote monitoring, configuration and firmware updates
- Flexibility both on monitoring and set up methods: Web, CLI, SNMP v1/v2/v3, SMS, NOVUSLink
- Firmware update via Web, CLI, USB, SMS, NOVUSLink
- Opening VPN tunnel possibility for full safety during remote access
- Metal enclosure with DIN 35 mm mounting kit
- ANATEL, CE and FCC certified
- Dimensions: 45 x 125 x 105 mm
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85 °C / 5 to 95 % RH
- Power supply: 9 to 60 Vdc
- GPS for real time location and tracking
- Articulating antenna