Ideal for HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning), clean-room and flow measurement applications, the NP785 is an ultra low differential pressure transmitter for measuring very small over-pressure, underpressure and differential pressure in neutral, non-corrosive gaseous media. It provides a pressure proportional linear signal output with configurable measuring range via USB using the configuration software.
NP785 can operate bi-directionally, providing the ability to measure differential pressure ranges from vacuum to positive pressure. It is housed in a DIN rail mountable ABS/ PC enclosure and its nickel plated brass fittings accept pneumatic hoses with 4 or 6 mm internal diameter.
The analog output can be set to either 0-10 V or 4-20 mA while having an RS485 with Modbus RTU communication protocol. Designed for HVAC and industrial environment, the NP785 ensures temperature compensation for longterm stability and complies with EMC standards, providing robustness and reliability for a wide range of applications.
- Available nominal ranges: ± 5 mbar (± 2,0 “W.C.) and ± 20 mbar (± 8,0 “W.C.)
- Ranges fully configurable by software within rated range
- Temperature compensated for higher stability at low pressures
- 4 or 6 mm nickel plated brass fittings for pneumatic hoses
- Output signal DC 0 to 10 V or 4 to 20 mA and slave Modbus RTU, in one-only-model
- Resistant to overpressure