Due to COVID-19 supply chain issues, many products will take longer to reveive than nornal. Please contact us with any questions regarding availability.
The DC1 is the new compact variable frequency drive by Eaton. Its simple mounting and installation requirements, together with its basic parameter configuration, make this drive ideal for fans, pumps, and conveyor systems. A straightforward commissioning process makes the DC1 ideal for mass production applications in the field of machine building. Performance range up to 15 hp provide the DC1 with maximum flexibility.
A compact design and user-friendly interface make the DC1 the perfect match for machine building applications. All models come with a 7-digital display assembly and are available with an integrated EMC filter and an integrated braking transistor. Additionally, expansion modules that can be easily plugged in make it possible to expand the number of I/Os.
• Fast commissioning with 14 basic parameters
• High overload capability: 150 % for 60 sec., 175 % for 2 sec
• Ambient air temperature of 50°C without derating (IP20)
• Plug-in modules can be used to expand the number of relay I/Os
• Integrated CANopen and Modbus RTU
• Protection types: IP20 and IP66
• EMC filter, optional
• Braking transistor, optional
• Integrated PI controller
• V/F control with voltage boost
• International standards (CE, UL, cUL, c-Tick, RoHS, Gost-R, UkrSEPRO)