LogBox-AA is an electronic data logger with two input analog channels. Input data is stored in the logger internal memory, for later download to a PC for visualization and analysis in the form of tables or graphs. The data is easily exported to spreadsheets.
The LogChart-II is the software used to configure the logger, download and visualize data. The logger configuration allows defining the logger operation mode, including programming the start/stop time of data acquisition. Other parameters such as signal input type, logging interval, etc, are easily selected through the LogChart-II software.
The LogBox-AA also provides a signal for commanding an external power supply (battery) of a device connected to the logger. This feature allows that external devices, such as a transmitter, be powered only during the measurement sample time, thus extending the autonomy of these external batteries.
- Input: 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-50 mV and 0-10 Vdc
J range: -50 to 760 °C (-58 to 1400 ºF)
K range: -90 to 1370 °C (-130 to 2498 ºF)
T range: -100 to 400 °C (-148 to 752 ºF)
N range: -90 to 1300 °C (-130 to 2372 ºF)
R range: 0 to 1760 °C (32 to 3200 ºF)
S range: 0 to 1760 °C (32 to 3200 ºF)
B range: 150 to 1820 °C (32 to 3308 ºF)
Pt100 range: -200.0 to 650.0 °C (-328 to 1202 ºF)
- Memory capacity: 32 k or 64 k readings
- Interval between readings: 1 second to 18 hours
- External battery switch time: 0 to 10 s
- Power: Internal 3.6 V lithium battery (1/2 AA)
- Estimated autonomy: 200 days with one weekly download and 5 minutes measuring interval. Battery life depends heavily on data retrieval frequency.
- Working temperature: From –40 °C to 70 °C
- Protection: IP65 and IP67 models (see lateral label on product)
- Material: ABC + PC case, Polycarbonate film
- Dimensions: 60 x 70 x 35 m