Type 78.2E Switch mode power supply with 24 V DC, 240 W output, with output adjustable between 24 and 28 V and double stage conversion with PFC (Power Factor Correction).
With this type of power supply you can connect in parallel for increased output current.
- High efficiency (up to 93%)
- Low consumption in stand-by
- Forward circuit Type
- Internal thermal protection with pre-alarm via LED plus auxiliary contact and output shutdown
- Overload indication: with pre-alarm via LED plus auxiliary contact
- Current boost without time limit, with LED indication plus auxiliary contact
- Overload up to 20 A
- Short circuit protection: Hiccup mode (automatic reset)
- Input fuse: easily replaceable and equipped with a spare fuse
- Overvoltage protection: Varistor
- Compliant with EN 60950-1 and 61204-3
- Parallel connection for higher load current (with OR diode)
- Dual and serial connection
- 35 mm rail (EN 60715) mounting Type 78.2E